Wednesday 14 October 2015

Creating another snake bite mold and wound for my project # Technical Folder

First Sculpting 
My snake bite design
Second Sculpting
For the second sculpting, I have followed the design that I've created for the snake bite. This time, I have made the wound bigger and also add more bumpness for the wound to make it look more three dimensional.

On above shows the process of removing the wound from the mold by powdering it with baby powder.
 I'm pleased with result of the wound this time and compare to the first wound that I've done on the first mold, the shape of the wound from the second mold looks more bold which looks more three dimensional. On the second wound, the edges is more clean and the distribution of the product is more even. Overall, I'm pleased with the result of my second mold and the wound I've created from it and I'm going to use this wound for my snake bite project.

No comments:

Post a Comment