Monday 5 October 2015

Sculpting my snake bite wound #Technical Folder

Equipments:
  • A piece of plastic
  • Hair dryer
  • Clay 
  • Sculpting tools 
Directions:
1. First, I have warmed the clap up with the hair dryer so later I can scrap some out more easier with the sculpting tool.
2. After that, I have scraped out some clay and place it onto the plastic.
3. Then, I have tried to model the snake bite wounds following my snake bite design.
My snake bite design

On above is the photo of my snake bite sculpting. I have followed and refer to the drawing that I did on above. To help me for sculpting the shapes, I have used different sculpting tools to help me. When sculpting, make sure the edges is as smooth as it can be as therefore it will make the wound look more realistic and lie flat on the skin after it is finish. Because as you can see on the photo, I have created an uneven and a bit bumpness surface which shows the process of the coagulation on the skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment