Wednesday 28 October 2015

Snake Bite Wound Assessment Photographs

On below are the photos of my snake bite wound. I have taken some photos after I have applied the wound that I've created using my silicon mold on my model's skin with pros-aide and blended the edges with the isoprophy alcohol. 
On below are the photos of my snake bite wound after I have applied color on top of my silicon piece. 
Photos taken on my phone:
Photos taken in the studio with camera and the flash:
Close-up shots-
Mid-length shots-
Profile Shots-
I found out that the color of the wound look a bit different compare to the photos taken with the camera and flash and with the phone. The photos taken with the phone shows the wound look more yellowish color while the photos taken with the camera and the flash shows pick up the redness of the wound more and I like how you can see the details of the redness color around the wound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment