Saturday 31 October 2015

The Nature Inspired Human Hybrid Project

For the second part of our project, we will be creating our own nature inspired human hybrid. Through this project, it will allow me to understand how I can apply the elements of nature to a human body to create a realistic character. The aim of the project is to create a new understanding of beauty and create my own innovative beauty ideals of a human hybrid. By developing, find inspirations and investigate for my human hybrid, I am going to do further research on understanding the anatomy of the human body as well as the chosen nature elements that I am going to collaborate with the human body. Also, I will also look at examples of nature inspired human hybrid to give me inspirations to develop my design. On this project, I am going to apply the techniques of the silicone mold that I've learnt previously and develop my skills through the use of silicone molding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment