Monday 23 November 2015

Final Assessment Photographs

Silicone pieces with no paint job:
With paint job:
Close-up photo:
Mid-length shots:
I think the silicone mold on the forearm of my hybrid works well, but I am a bit disappointed with the pieces on the neck and shoulder area as I think when I poured the mixture of the Silicone A, B, Deadener and pigments, it is not as flat as it can be and also I build the wall too close to the sculpture which later I found quite difficult to blend the edges of the baldiez layer and make the edges of the pieces look as natural as it can be. Compare to the pieces which I've done for my practice, I think the practice ones that I've made looks better than this mold, but overall, I'm pleased with the final look of my hybrid and I especially like the fangs on my model which I think helps me to create a eerie and mysterious character. The way the roses wrapped around my character's head and body and the makeup look definitely helps me to create the goddess and feminine look for my Venus flytrap hybrid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment