Wednesday 25 November 2015

My Human Flytrap Hybrid's Moodboard

On above is a mood board that I've created for my Human Flytrap Character. It has included the ideas of  my character. The background shows the setting of where my character lives (Boggy areas in North Carolina) and I've also involved the Venus Flytraps which is the concepts of my character. I will use crown braids for the hairstyle. For my character, she will have sharp pointy teeth which links to the shape of the trigger hairs and the cilia of the Venus Flytraps. I have also put an image of the flytrap roots to show how my character absorb water and minerals to stay alive. The boggy areas are wet and the water from the lake also links to the shinny, wet effects on my hybrid's eyelids  The red and white roses show a feminine side of my character and it links to her name Venus as the name 'Venus' refers to Roman Goddess 'Venus' and Greek goddess, 'Aphrodite' (Venus)  and red and white roses are the signs of Aphrodite. I have used a dull color background for the setting photograph as I want to present the eerie and mysterious feelings that my character gives to people. I have placed the words 'Human Flytrap Hybrid' in the middle of the mood board to show the theme of my character and by using the color pink and red color, it stands out from the background and it also links to the eye shadow color that I've used on my character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment